Green Architecture Spotlight: The Marrakesh House 6/22/2009 4:04:39 PM by Kristin Standley Tags: green architecture spotlight, sustainable architecture, green design, Marrakesh House, Chris Paine Hollywood is going green. On June 6, filmmaker Chris Paine (“Who Killed the Electric Car”) had a big debut. However, this time it wasn’t a film he was showing, but his newly remodeled, [...]
- Inspired by Moroccan design and largely powered by solar energy, Marrakesh House is a 21st century green residence remodeled by filmmaker Chris Paine (Who Killed the Electric Car?), and a team of Los Angeles artists and designers.
- Marrakesh House transforms into a restaurant without walls for a “Fine Culinary Experience” and Green Holiday Party on December 10th
- Marrakesh House featured in Variety’s special Event Planners Edition on October 19th!
- Black Book interview with Chris Paine
- LA Examiner focuses on Marrakesh House
- Saturday, September 26th at 2 pm, Marrakesh House hosts The Impro Theatre’s benefit performance of Jane Austen Unscripted