Avant-environmentalists Chef Rico and Helen McHugh of Go-Green Meetings and Events have partnered up to produce a truly unique culinary experience and holiday event at Marrakesh House on December 10th. The theme of the five course haute organic cuisine meal is “Think Globally – Eat Locally“ and taste buds won’t be the only things to benefit from Helen and Rico’s efforts as [...]
- Inspired by Moroccan design and largely powered by solar energy, Marrakesh House is a 21st century green residence remodeled by filmmaker Chris Paine (Who Killed the Electric Car?), and a team of Los Angeles artists and designers.
- Marrakesh House transforms into a restaurant without walls for a “Fine Culinary Experience” and Green Holiday Party on December 10th
- Marrakesh House featured in Variety’s special Event Planners Edition on October 19th!
- Black Book interview with Chris Paine
- LA Examiner focuses on Marrakesh House
- Saturday, September 26th at 2 pm, Marrakesh House hosts The Impro Theatre’s benefit performance of Jane Austen Unscripted