“I’m very glad we spent time considering how to take advantage of what the house already had instead of tearing everything down. Sometimes the future is about simply remaking the present.” – Shellie Collier, Marrakesh House’s Project Manager/LEED AP We have taken pains during every phase of reconstruction to be environmentally-friendly and non-toxic, and also [...]
- Inspired by Moroccan design and largely powered by solar energy, Marrakesh House is a 21st century green residence remodeled by filmmaker Chris Paine (Who Killed the Electric Car?), and a team of Los Angeles artists and designers.
- Marrakesh House transforms into a restaurant without walls for a “Fine Culinary Experience” and Green Holiday Party on December 10th
- Marrakesh House featured in Variety’s special Event Planners Edition on October 19th!
- Black Book interview with Chris Paine
- LA Examiner focuses on Marrakesh House
- Saturday, September 26th at 2 pm, Marrakesh House hosts The Impro Theatre’s benefit performance of Jane Austen Unscripted