L.A. Q&A: Chris Paine By September 29, 2009 Tricia Romano Chris Paine is best known as the director of Who Killed the Electric Car?, a movie about how the car industry and politics nipped the explosive growth of the electric cars in the bud. But Paine is also a nightlife aficionado who loves the Burner [...]
- Inspired by Moroccan design and largely powered by solar energy, Marrakesh House is a 21st century green residence remodeled by filmmaker Chris Paine (Who Killed the Electric Car?), and a team of Los Angeles artists and designers.
- Marrakesh House transforms into a restaurant without walls for a “Fine Culinary Experience” and Green Holiday Party on December 10th
- Marrakesh House featured in Variety’s special Event Planners Edition on October 19th!
- Black Book interview with Chris Paine
- LA Examiner focuses on Marrakesh House
- Saturday, September 26th at 2 pm, Marrakesh House hosts The Impro Theatre’s benefit performance of Jane Austen Unscripted